PowerBox Evolution Spektrum
The PowerBox Evolution Spektrum has been developed specifically for Spektrum pilots, and represents a combination of the proven PowerBox Evolution with a Spektrum nine-channel receiver in one compact device. All you need is three Spektrum DSMX satellites (not included) in order to obtain a completely redundant receiver and battery system.
As with all PowerBox systems the power supply system is duplicated throughout, i.e. there are two controllers, two switches and two regulators.
All commonly used types of battery can be employed: LiPo, LiFePo or NiMH. The LED indicator allows you to monitor the packs’ state of charge at a glance.
The integral regulators stabilise the voltage at 5.9 V or (optionally) 7.4 V. This makes it possible to exploit the performance potential of HV servos to the full.
The SensorSwitch included in the set is used to activate and disable the integral electronic switches. It is also used to set the battery type and the output voltage.
- Spektrum DSMX compatible
- 9 channels
- Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 12 outputs
- double-regulated output voltages for servos
- regulated voltage with selection facility, 5.9V or 7.4V
- Separate voltage display for each battery
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Large-area heat-sinks for high regulator performance
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Support for three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
- Operating voltage 4.0V - 9.0V
- Power supply 2S LiPo, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH
- Current drain Power-on state 85mA
- Current drain Standby 4µA
- Maximum load current Peak 2x20A
- Drop-out voltage 0.3V
- Output voltage 5.9V and/or 7.4V regulated
- Signal input seriell, DSMX
- Channels 9
- Servo sockets 12
- Dimensions 93 x 67 x 19 mm
- Weight 90g
- Weight Sensor Switch 15g
- Temperature range -30°C to +75°C