- Aeropoxy is white, Vpoxy is clear
- Aeropoxy is totally thixotropic - i.e. it will not run or sag. Vpoxy is slightly less thixotropic - thus it may penetrate some materials better.
- Aeropoxy initial setup time is about 3 hours at 75°F. Vpoxy initial setup time is about 1 hour at 75°F.
- Technical data on the strength properties of both glues render them about the same.
- Aeropoxy and/or Vpoxy are Aerospace grade adhesives and the strongest epoxy based glues available to the modeler.
BVM has been using this Aerospace grade glue for about a year to glue sub assemblies on our Ultra Bandit and F-100's.
We are offering it for the general market by popular demand from our Ultra and F-100 customers that like what they received.
It requires a 2:1 plunger if you already have an Aeropoxy dispenser gun.
The Vpoxy glue kit contains an applicator gun, 4 short mix nozzles, 2 long mix nozzles and 2 glue cartridges.